Forearm Stand Online Workshop
Monday, 20th July
18:00-19:30 London Time
Are you drawn to inversions, but find yourself avoiding this pose during a class, or tell yourself it's not something you will ever be able to do? I've been there too, and if there's a part of you that wants to make friends with this pose, I'm here to help you get started on this journey!
In this workshop we will:
- move through a warm-up vinyasa flow
- break out the required components for forearm stands
- understand the correct and safe alignment to bear weight upside down
- practise specific drills and techniques to build on required strength and mobility
- play with different variations of Pincha Mayurasana
- work with our ego and the black&white story that tells us yoga only starts when we "do" the pose
The goal of this workshop is not to get you balancing perfectly in this pose, but to equip you with knowledge and skills in your practise, and help you start taming your Pincha!
This workshop is for anyone with a regular practice, not suitable if you're completely new to yoga.
To register please complete the two steps below:1. fill out the sign up form and 2. make the payment via Paypal or Starling link.
You will receive a reminder email one day before the workshop and a Zoom link to join the video one hour before the workshop. Please email if you would have any questions!
2. PAY HERE
Tame your Pincha Online Workshop
20th July, Monday, 18:00-19:30 London Time
* Please add 'pincha' in the reference of your payment
*If you're paying via Paypal, please don't tick the box "Paying for good or a service?"as this adds a fee that gets deducted from your payment.
Email email@example.com. if you've got any issues with the payment method.