YOGA ADVENTURE RETREAT IN EL CHORRO, SPAIN
25th September- 1st October, 2020
When a beautiful soul like Ieva, who shares the same love for yoga, nature and rock climbing invites you to run a yoga retreat together there is only one answer and that is the biggest YES!
Beyond excited to share the details with you and have you join us on our yoga retreat!
7 days of yoga adventure, more than 16 hours of yoga workshops and classes, 3 hours of rock climbing on real rock, more than 8 hours of hiking in the nature, plenty of time by the swimming pool, self & group reflection as well as wholesome, abundant and delicious vegan food with supportive, friendly and like minded people in the magical nature of El Chorro.
- Pick up from and drop off to Malaga airport (many low cost airlines fly to Malaga!)
- 11 x Yoga sessions in the open air Yoga Shala (90 minutes each) overlooking the mountains and gardens with Ieva and myself.
- Rock climbing session on a real rock with ropes, harnesses and a professional instructor (El Chorro is a world class destination for rock climbing)
- Healthy, nutritious and wholesome veggie breakfast, lunch and dinner made by amazing Olive Branch Chef
- Comfortable single, twin en-suite rooms with little terraces overlooking the mountains or gardens
- The Caminito del Rey gorge walk: a spectacular walkway pinned along the steep walls of a gorge and hanging over 100 meters up on a vertical cliffs. 7-8 km of walking in total
- Hiking to the top of the Arabic Staircase, enjoying the view along the way of pine forests, El Chorro village and rolling hills and rocks down below. Around 8 km of hiking in total
- Goodie bag with vegan products and goodness
- Use of retreat facilities. Relaxing by the swimming pool or in the hammock, reading or journaling in the garden, playing dart and board games in the communal room
- Journaling as well as self and group reflection time
- Optional activities include: massage, billiard, horse riding (under the moonlight for example!)
- And of course living the dream!
THE OLIVE BRANCH BED & BREAKFAST
Located in the mountains and rolling hills of El Chorro, the Olive Branch Bed & Breakfast is set in a tranquil and peaceful nature setting. There are mountain and garden views from the property, swimming pool with sun loungers, verandas as well as communal room with sofas, billiard table, board and dart games. Plenty of space in the beautiful Mother Nature to give time for your self, to breathe, to grow, to unwind.
The Olive Branch Guesthouse has been awarded with the Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor four years in a row already. Therefore, best possible experience staying at the Olive Branch is guaranteed for us!
YOGA SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS
Expect yoga sessions to be energising, fun and dynamic Vinyasa Flow style. Sessions will awaken, strengthen our body and minds. We will move from one asana to the other linking each pose with our breath. Every session will be quite different composed of creative yoga asana sequences where strong focus will also be given to learn the sustainable postures in order to be able to practice yoga individually after the retreat as well as how to prevent injuries.
Sessions/workshops will include: 'Why Mobility and Active Range of Motion is important in Yoga practice'; 'Stabilising and Strengthening our Lower Bodies'; 'Safe shoulder, Chest opening & Back Bending practice'; deconstructing more advanced arm balances, such as crow pose or flying pigeon.
Expect to playfully challenge yourself and learn something new every day!
Each Yoga class will include a short meditation session in the end, as well. We'll explore various meditations techniques. Expect to deeply relax and restore your body (and mind!) and let go of all the tension in your muscles, to feel safe and grounded. We will cultivate mindfulness and stillness within.
Inga completed her 200 hours training in Sampoorna Yoga School in Goa, India. While the training was a combination of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga, her passion truly lies with the creative aspects of Vinyasa Flow; playful sequences, evolving practice, sustainable movements, the power of syncing the breath with movement.
Always a student herself, she continues her development with Jason Crandell and has completed his programs on “The Art of Yoga Sequencing” and “The Art of Teaching Beginners”. She teaches in London and now has 800 hours of teaching experience under her belt. Her goal with teaching is to help others deepen their mind-body connection and discover for themselves how anything you find through yoga, be it inner strength, presence, stillness, peace, balance, is never new or created - it was there all along.
Ieva Luna received her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Rishikesh, India and was deepening her yoga asana and meditation practice in Indonesia and China for the last several years. Ieva Luna also completed 12 hour workshop 'Yoga as a therapy for Back Problems' in London. Currently she is teaching Yoga in the UK where she has regular classes as well as teaches yoga in the events such as Vegan Festivals and corporate events. Ieva Luna is also a certified CBT practitioner as well as had attended various courses on NLP and Communication.
The price per person is for 7 days retreat: 6 nights accommodation, 11 yoga sessions & workshops, meals from dinner on the 2nd to breakfast and lunch on the 8th of May (breakfast, lunch and dinner on 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th), rock climbing & hiking sessions, use of communal retreat facilities, pick up from and drop off to Malaga airport as well as Caminito del Rey ticket.
- Staying in a twin room en suite bathroom, all inclusive price is £820 (sharing with the same gender).
- Double room (single occupancy) with an en suite bathroom, all inclusive price is £1020.
- Staying in a single occupancy camping tent with proper bed mattress, bed linen under the olive trees is £655 (shared
The price does not include: flights (check skyscanner.com for super good deals from the UK to Malaga! Wizzair, Ryanair and Easy jet have good deals), insurance, optional activities, extra snacks or soft drinks.
The payment can be made in full or in instalments by the 31st of August, 2020. There is a £200 non-refundable deposit that will need to be paid first to reserve your spot. If you were to cancel your trip 30 or less days before your arrival, the full payment is non-refundable unless we can fill the room/place at the retreat.
GET IN TOUCH
To book your spot or for any further details, please email me at and Ieva at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help with any questions you may have. Places are limited, so don't wait too long to (re)treat yourself! Pun intended! 🙈❤️